Instructions for Full Papers
Please click here for the template for papers. Please note that each author is responsible for the proofread of his/her paper(s).
All full papers will be published by the journal Proceedings, published by MDPI AG, that will undertake to:
– Publish accepted papers in a dedicated issue of Proceedings using a Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), meaning authors retain copyright and text can be reused with attribution.
– Assignment of a digital object identifiers (DOI numbers) to each published abstract.
– Production of an electronic Issue Reprint Book both for online view, including ISBN.
– A page of the Proceedings journal website containing all conference papers and a description of the conference, along with links to the conference home page.
– Submission of the papers to relevant indexing databases, for example Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) and Scopus (Elsevier).
Submitting Your Paper
Papers should be submitted electronically by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceedings editors will review your paper for format only. Authors are responsible for ensuring grammatical and technical accuracy of the paper.
If you have any questions while preparing your paper, please contact email@example.com